playing with paper

Friday, October 7, 2011

Postcrossing Outgoing International

Vintage Lancaster County "Bountiful Harvest"
(A request for a multiview card and this was the only one in my collection!)
Sent to Korea

The month of May from my Papersource postcard calendar
A request for swans by a new member
Sent to Germany

Lancaster Country Amish farm harvest scene
Sent to Germany

Vintage line card of the Lancaster Post Office
(on the Retail Access Optimization Initiative list for possible closure)
Sent to Belgium

Anne Taintor card for a funny card request
(I hope she shares my sense of humor!)
Sent to Russia

I wrote about my love of autumn on most of these cards. The cooler weather gives me the energy to do some serious cleaning and some real cooking, two things I really dislike doing over the summer! I also like to be cozy and drink hot tea, both much more enjoyable in the fall.
Snuggle in and send some mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment