playing with paper

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Cereal Box Came with MAIL!

My Tuesday or Wednesday morning is usually spent at the grocery store. Cheerios wasn't on the list today, but when I saw this box, I had to buy it!
(OK, it was also on sale, and we all like Cheerios.)

But look at this! A postcard to cut out and send through the postal system to support our nation's military families! The USO will distribute the postcards, and Cheerios will make a donation (based on the number of postcards received) to the USO to support several important programs. You can read more at Cheerios.com. Hooray for Real Mail; now in your cereal aisle!

If you prefer to make your own cards, try Operation Write Home, recommended to me by Becky thesnailmailer. I have yet to ship some of my handmade cards, but I hope to get some Christmas cards sent off this week to beat the October 31 deadline.
Happy mailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment