playing with paper

Friday, May 25, 2012

Found Friday: Philosateleian Post

Mucking about the interwebs a week or two again, I stumbled upon the Philosateleian Post, "from hither to thither," a private local post operated by Kevin Blackston. I forget now for what I was originally searching, but I knew this was a find worth sharing.

From the website:

 (Duck Stamps coming June 1)

Philosateleian Post is a private local post in Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America. Operated solely for the enjoyment of the proprietor and other individuals interested in local posts, the Post carries mail to nearby USPS receptacles and post offices.

Philosateleian Post gives special attention to philatelic interests, and offers several services to stamp collectors.


I have not yet mailed anything though the Philosateleian Post, but I can't wait to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment