playing with paper

Sunday, January 8, 2012

HAPPY: Mojo Monday 222

The first time I saw the beautifully coordinated papers and embellishments from The Girls' Paperie, I was smitten. Unfortunately, by the time I discovered them, they had already ceased production. I am slowly collecting all the goodies I can find, many of them on clearance. I do love paper, especially on sale!


I created this card bases on the Mojo Monday 222 sketch, using papers from The Girls' Paperie "Kitch" collection. I discovered these on Etsy at Discount Paper Crafts, a classy shop with a polite, helpful owner. The embellishments are from my collection of collections: brads, stick pins, ribbon flower, button, and vintage ric rac. I distressed and inked the edges of the papers and added some machine stitching. I like to have some non-holiday-specific cards on hand, and this is such a cheerful card!

Hope you have bits of HAPPY in your day too!

1 comment:

  1. wow, I luv the mix of patterns and colors...just fabby..have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete