playing with paper

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trees Galore!

34 Trees
Die cut trees on paper
33 different security envelope patterns
and one glittered tree (lower right corner)
Donated to Lancaster Museum of Art's Trees Galore fundraiser
celebrating its 34th year (just like me)

I had the pleasure of attending the Trees Galore! opening on 3 December 2011, First Friday in Downtown Lancaster with my dad, who donated on of his photographs of a tree in winter. He snapped a photo of my piece hanging in the museum, since the photos I took at home were terribly lit. We enjoyed viewing all the other contributions, but we didn't have a chance to visit any other galleries this year like we did last year. I guess we will just have to plan another First Friday outing together! Thanks Dad!

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome, I may have to swing by! It would give me a good reason to finally make the drive to Lancaster!

    ReplyDelete