playing with paper

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life, Art, and Letters

Life has gotten in the way of keeping up with blog posts and new creative endeavors lately (again.) I am spending my quiet moments these last few days sending Real Mail. I thank those of you whose letters arrived in my mailbox last week. My middle daughter spent three days in the hospital receiving antibiotics for pneumonia, and those letters brought more cheer to me than you could have imagined when you sent them. She is home now and almost back to her old self.

I wanted to share a story of art, love, and letters I enjoyed on NPR this morning.
"Stieglitz and O'Keeffe: Their Love and Life in Letters"
http://www.npr.org/2011/07/21/138467808/stieglitz-and-okeeffe-their-love-and-life-in-letters

May you be startled by unexpected beauty today.

No comments:

Post a Comment