playing with paper

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Posting Postcards

Postcrossing to Taiwan 7 December 2010


Postcrossing to Tennessee USA 7 December 2010

I have been busy posting postcards, and I even wrote a two page letter to a penfriend this weekend! A real letter! I couldn't tell you the last time I did that! I mailed out five postcards yesterday: three Postcrossing, one Orphaned Postcard, and one to a friend. (And I'm still getting the housework done.) Today, three more went in the box: one Postcrossing, my final Orphaned Postcard, and another for a pen friend. Now that I feel I'm "caught up" on that mail for the moment, I'm going to try to get some mail art out to IUOMA friends. Send more Real Mail!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful postcards! Do you make these yourself?

    ReplyDelete