I was tagged by Mary for a list Q&A game, so here I go.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
1. What color was your room when you were a child?
White, until high school when my parents finally gave in, and my dad and I painted it sea mist green.
2. If you had to live in another country, which would it be?
If I HAD to live in another country, I would probably choose the UK. If it was all my choosing, I'd try France, though the little French I know comes out with a Spanish accent!
3. What snack or drink would you be ecstatic about a vending machine company carrying regularly?
I can't resist Orangina, and it's not so easy to find anymore. I discovered I can mix Five Alive with seltzer water for a tasty substitute.
4. What two colors should your birthday observe (ex: Christmas--red & green)
It's hard to choose just two, but I guess chocolate brown and frosting pink!
5. What's the most annoying thing to you about the internet?
Searching and finding too much.
6. What's your favorite type of chair?
An overstuffed armchair for reading, napping, and generally being cozy.
7. When was the last time you were on a trampoline?
Was I ever on a trampoline? It's been awhile (or I hit my head.)
8. What's your favorite animal print?
Not a big fan, but I'd choose zebra; black and white strip is a classic.
9. What's your favorite Arcade or Chuck E. Cheese game?
Skeeball, no contest.
10. How long was your longest romantic relationship?
13+ years and counting.
11. What's the most beautiful thing you've seen today?
Daffodils blooming in the backyard and then a few arranged in a chipped pitcher by my youngest daughter.
1. What would your theme song be to the current period of your life?
2. What was the most unusual collection you had as a child?
3. How do you relax after a long day?
4. For what do you wish to be remembered after you are gone?
5. What is your favorite food to prepare and share with others?
6. If you could instantly acquire one talent or skill, what would it be?
7. Who is your favorite Muppet character?
8. If you had a day completely to yourself, how would you spend it?
9. What colors have you dyed your hair in your lifetime?
10. What books have you enjoyed so much that you reread them?
11. What was your most memorable vacation?
I tagged The Pen Thief, Becky the Snailmailer, and Lauren Nicole.
Of course I was a bit skeptical at first, that's just how I am, but I'm so glad I played. I hope you have as much fun as I did!