playing with paper

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Book of the Undead


My first page for the Zombie Encyclopedia Project


My second page for the Zombie Encyclopedia Project

I honestly didn't think I would be able to participate in this project. I have never really had much interest in zombies. (Though I do own "Thriller" on vinyl.) I thought I might not even try; just send the blank pages back, or forward to someone else. Perhaps hearing my husband play "Stalker" the last few evenings had some influence. I decided to try, and I am pleasantly surprised with my results. (That is, if anything related to zombies can be pleasant.) Tame by some standards I'm sure, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance, gave myself a chance. I guess you just never know.

If you like zombies and mail art, check out Mail of the Living Dead for more. Now I have to figure out who to send this to next. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment