playing with paper

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mail Art Sent

I am so far behind in my posting here, but remember, that means I've been busy creating and sending! I will try to post all the lovely mail I have received recently, as well as some more I've sent, but be patient with me, as I am trying to be patient with my children who are now home on summer break! For tonight, I hope you will enjoy these few images.




Four pages of a 16-page letter-book sent off to Carolee in reply to some of her amazing zines

Shadowbox of mounted paper butterflies cut from a 1950's children's book inspired by this INtangible blog post and sent off to the lovely Donovan

Postage Patchwork on vintage linen Lancaster PA postcard sent off to Angie & Snooky of IUOMA in reply to Corgi Feet

Dimensional postcard? Sure! Actual colored pencils glued to cardboard and mailed off to Emma (I hope this one arrived safely!)

No comments:

Post a Comment